Vintage Style Cloth and Clay doll tutorial
Vintage Style Cloth and Clay doll
Designed by Agrafena Klimova
The tutorial will help you to create your own doll in vintage style using the technique of covering a sculpted clay face with knitted fabric and adding the cloth body. It?s very detailed and comprehensive with a lot of tip and tricks. You will learn how to:
- - Use the body pattern (included)
- - Assemble the body and make a simple cloth sculpting
- - Sculpt a face (pay attention that it?s not a sculpting tutorial. I?ll show how to sculpt a simple face without any strict dimensions. If you?re interested in serious sculpting please consult artist?s books)
- - Assemble the face mask to the body and make a head
- - Cover the head with knitted fabric
- - Paint the face with acrylic paint (detailed description how to paint facial features)
- - Add hair
- - Make the clothes (pattern included)
- - Knit the clothes and accessories (elementary knitting knowledge is required)
The height of the finished doll is about 10 inches.
The tutorial includes more than 100 pages with more than 200 pictures.
Please note: Prices are in US dollars. If you purchase this pattern using a credit card your download link will show in blue on your invoice at final checkout. If you pay through PayPal you will need to follow the steps that are listed on the Thank You page that PayPal redirects you to after payment. The steps will also be on the verification letter you will receive.
You can always re-download any pattern by viewing your past orders. Just sign in to your Doll Street shopping account.